From:
Ray Sexton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 20:09:07 -0400
Hi Everybody!
It's been awhile since I posted.  I've been more at the vet than I could
imagine with our little Shelby.  We had to put our little ferret child to
sleep tonight.  There was nothing we were doing that was helping.  The onset
of her illness and nothing we did was helping her.  She was slipping away
day by day.  She was diagnosed with liver disease and she just appeared more
miserable each day.  I don't know which was more painfull, my son's pain or
Shelby's suffering.  She was such a good little ferret as all ferrets are.
There's such a hole in my heart.  That little ferret buried herself really
good there.

Ray