From:
Nick Laughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 18:19:47 EDT
Dook, dook, dook, Dook......

Hello all you fellow ferrets, and the humans you own.

My name is Puella, permeant resident and spokes ferret for the Cozy
Hammie Ferret Shelter.  I'm here to tell you about some stuff my shelter
mommy is doing for my sick brothers and sisters here at the shelter.
She's been working so tirelessly on this stuff for us.  We try and help
her by laying on the fabric (to give it that oh, so fresh "ferret"
scent.) and inspecting her thread but she never lets up keep it, so I
thought I would come and tell you about it.

Shelter Mom is making blankets and these really warm snugly sacks and
these really cool tubes that hang in the cage that we can play in or just
lounge around in (they are perfect for that, don't you know).  Also a
favorite for all us fuzzies, the hammies.  She does a relay good job, we
think, and she is very good at it.  Before making them she washes all the
fabric and makes it stink like humans again.  Oh yeah, she also ships
anywhere you and your humans are.

Before it slips my little mind, she even does custom orders for anyone
that wants them.  You want to know something?  Christmas is around the
corner and any of these would make a great little gift for us little
ones, or even if you want you could send them to another little needy
fuzzy you might have in mind to provide a little bit of happiness for
them if they don't have any loving mommy or daddy for Christmas.  Shelter
Mom will even ship to that special ferret and include a gift card if you
like.  All the money made off this auction, we little ones at the Cozy
Hammie get for medical stuff we need.

So, look under the couch cushions or that little stash you have in your
hide holes and that big ol' heart you all have for us and come bid on
some of these sets or even the single ones if you like.  The link to my
favorite is at the bottom, or you can do a search for seller Cozyhammie.
My brothers and sisters would be so happy.

Thanks bunches.
Love,
Puella and all the little ones at the Cozy Hammie Ferret Shelter

PS Oh, yeah, my shelter daddy and mommy are going to be making ferret
stockings for any little one that would like one.  They are shaped as
little paws big enough to put treats or even a toy in.  They will
personalized with your little name on it.  So get your orders in for
them.  I have mine.  Do you have yours yet?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2060705273