From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 1997 17:35:37 -0400
For anyone in Ontario, I did some rabies inquires for Ontario.  In the past
year and a half, 47 ferrets were murdered & tested for rabies.  All were
negative.  In fact according to the Ontario Ministry of Health, the last
ferret that tested positive for rabies was in the London Ontario area in
1985.  I am working on Canadian stats 7 will post them when I get them.

Princess failed to give birth to ALL her babies.  I noticed that there was a
bump in the uterus on Wednesday.  I took her to the vet today (thurs) and he
said that we should take a wait & see attitude as she is not in ANY
distress.  He does not want to do surgery on her or spay her as he is afrade
that she will not produce milk for the babies.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Luv, Randy