From:
Paula Kelling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 16:30:32 -0500
To everyone who reads this,

Please take a minute of your time and help me with this problem I am having
with the rescues I got a couple of weeks ago, the women I got them from
lives in Utah and will not send me the info I need all she will say is
TRUST ME!  Well I don't now and I am fuming now, the first time I off mine
got in a fight with the new one and mine had to go to the vet $$$$$ spent.
Still no info on what I need.  Then one got a hold of me and I had to have
two stitches in the top of my hand.  Still no info from her.  More money
out of my pocket.  Still not the info I need, now I may have to have rabie
shots myself b/c I don't know these fuzzies history.  Now I have one of the
four I got from her is really sick and I think she may die(I HOPE NOT) but
it doesn't look good, still no info.  I now have decided I know why she
didn't want to sell them to anyone around her for fear that they would get
sick and she would have to answer many questions.  All I wanted from her
was proof of their shots and vet history but nothing yet, I even ask her
to send me the name and phone number of her vet but nothing, now I have to
start shots next week for rabies and the baby who bite me is isolated from
everyone :(.  I guess my point is please don't do a rescue unless you are
sure what the history is of the babies, I love all the fuzzies I have and
treat them like children.  I guess next week I will have to get all their
shots and start with distemper and then rabies.  More money.  How much do I
charge for someone to adopt my rescues after I have them heathy again.  And
what should I do about the one who is really sick?  She is not eating and
she is drinking only what I force her to drink and I give it to her every
hour.  Is there anything else I should be doing for her, she hates duck
soup!

I know this is long but I just had to get some advice about the problems I
am having!!!!!Please help me.

Paula and the gang of 9