From:
Jessica Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 18:49:22 -0700
Ohmigawd, I just saw that funniest thing!  I had plopped down on the
couch and flipped on the TV when I realized America's Funniest Videos
was on.  The clip that was on was cute, so I didn't flip the channel.
The next thing that came on was a ferret!  It was sitting on a stool
or something with a trash can with the triangle-shaped lids with the
rotating door in the background.  The narrator says (which I didn't like
at first, but made the joke so funny!) "Many folks think ferrets are
messy.  Not this one." With a little coaxing from it's off-camera hooman,
the woozle suddenly leaps and disapears into the trash can, sending the
rotating door spinning out of control!  I about peed my pants!  Oh, I
wish I could ORDER that tape!  Anyone else catch it?

-Jessica

=====
Lone Star Ferrets Website: http://www.geocities.com/lone_star_ferrets