From:
Anne Willingham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 12:44:33 -0600
Okay, okay... I stand corrected.  Thank you to all those that took the
time to educate me.  I should have been quick to research it myself.  I
generally am frustrated with people that lump my babies in with rodents
just because they are unusual and not the typical dog or cat.  I
mistakenly believed that if salmonella were a problem or even possible in
ferrets that it would have been discussed and rediscussed ad nauseum in
here.  It is a very educated group here and any problem with our babies
is usually talked about in great detail.  As I've been reading the FML
for years and years and have not seen it, I mistakenly believed it to not
be an issue.  (I've also never seen it mentioned in the numerous ferret
books I've studied.)

But as I am wrong, I have made a full apology and explanation on the
other board.  It must also be said that I did not actually blow her head
off.  That was a gross exaggeration used in a moment of frustration here
amongst "friends".  I am not a head blowing kind of gal and prefer to
speak softly when educating others about ferrets.  It does so work
better.

RWorthing- there is no reason to be snotty when you answer people.  Yes,
I was wrong, but a simple "Hey you were wrong in your answer.  Here's
what the truth is." would have sufficed.  Play sweetly please.  There is
already too much fussing and fighting on here.

Again, thanks to all that were helpful.
Severly Chastened in the Corner