From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 1996 03:21:21 -0700
Hi dis' is us again...we finally got done readin' all of the mail dats been
pilin' up as high as a mountain in the livin' room...and now we is ready to
respond!

Feebee, we can't waits either till our Da and Ma gets this Adventure Book
ting publishicated...you know what!?!?!?  Our Uncle Stevie...dat's Da's
wittle brudder you know...well, he wants to draw us in the book!  Uncle
Stevie and Da used to draw comic books when dey was kids...and now Stevie
wants to continue dis tradition!  He is workin' on it right now!

Rush, now our Fairy Godmudder Dayna (not a diety, but a lady who gonna take
care of us ifn' anyting happens to Ma and Da you know) well...she has an
idear dat you and Wiggles could get married...cause you was offerin' the
udder night on the FML...well!  Foggy has got very important missions to do
in his wittle life...and so, little Miss...who by the way just stole Ma's
shoes...Da was wonderin' what took her so long...tee hee hee...well, she is
the most, cutest wittle albino fuzzy in da world (and dat's big you
know)...Godma Dayna tinks dat it could be a 'white weddin' since you boths
are albino fewwets...she wouldn't even need to get a white dress, and you
could come in your 'el natural' white fur coat tuxedo ting!  What do you
tink about dat???  TurboRush sure as heck can be the ringbearer too!  So,
lets us knows as soon as you cans!  We gotta start plannin' dis wedding with
all of the grooms and dere humans!  Can you send a message to my Da in
private...cause I know you post anonymousely...but he wants to talk to you a
lot...and promises never to let anyone know your address...but if you don't
want to that is ok too!  =) We unnerstand how dangerous it can be out there
for fuzzies and the ABC-DFG people!

Michelle & the 11 shoe snaggin' spoiled little key stealin' rascals...
well...you all is definitively invited to the weddin'!  Dook is the sound
that us fuzzies make...surely you've heard your 11 rascals dook!  Duck soup
is the stuff that makes fuzzies feel better when they is sick!  E-mail us
ifn' you want the recipitee...Also, my Da was wonderin' what it is like to
have almost a dozen rugrats in the house???  How do you keeps tracks on them
all???

Rascal and the crew...you is definitively a part of the weddin'!  Yeah,
Lobo is needed cause dose skunks is still rumered to come crashin'!  And
stinkin'!  By the way, dose bad coons tore up Da's backyard again...bad
coons!  Lobo, did you really catch a mole???  Please tell us a story about
it!

Maxie says:  "Alexander, tell Roxana to eat her wittle heart out!  Tee hee
hee!  I love you Alexander my great, big, lovey-dovey fuzzy!"

Rosie says:  "Conan, bobin' for raisins in your ma's battub sounds fun!!!
Dat was so cute how you got all blushy in your mail...I love you too, Conan
my Barbarian Fewwet!"

Sammi says: "Smudgie???  Haven't heard from you...is everyting ok???  Guess
what?!?!  Tonite, I woke Ma up by stepping on the answerin' machine
tingy...it beeped real loud and sabogtoged my escape...you see, I have
pushed the screen window out and was about to make my escape!!!  Tee hee
hee...true story, even tho it sounds like the Big Adventure...wait, that was
true too!  Oop!

I love you Smudgie Wudgey and would love another love poem from you, my
handsome groom!"

Wiggles says:  "How abouts it, Rushy?"

Dats all folks!!!

Loves and Dooks!

Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, Wiggles
TDFFFF (The Doyle Fuzzy Fabulous Fantastic Four)

(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)