From:
Lorraine Tremblay & Marc Lavergne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 20:36:16 -0500
We share our apartment with 8 ferrets.  We live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Our first language is French (bonjour les francophones & les francophiles).

My spouse saw its first ferret when a colleague brought a ferret to work in
the 1980s.  When I saw, in late 1992, that the Ottawa Ferret Association
held an event at the Canadian Museum of Nature, we decided to attend to
find out more about ferrets.  We decided to foster a ferret in the summer
of 1993 and have been hooked ever since.

I suscribed first to the FML in the 1990s for some time and unsubscribed
(did not make time to read it).  I resubscribed later (took time to read
all of it at first but now I tend to skip some posts).  I am mostly a
lurker that learned a great deal from the FML posts.  I subscribed a while
to the Ferret Forum Mailing List and the FML but chose to read only the
FML.  I AM FOREVER THANKFUL FOR THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF BIG AND OF SEVERAL
KNOWLEDGEABLE POSTERS THAT I REALLY ENJOY READING.

All our ferrets were adopted from our local shelter.  Dynamo (female,
sable, our 1st ferret that since died); Pepe La Pew (female, sable, 2nd);
Mukluk (female, silver mitt, 3rd); Sanka (female, sable, 4th); Presto
(female, sable, 5th, from the same litter than Mukluk and Sanka); Boum Boum
(male, Hagen ferret, deaf DEW, 6th); Snoreau (male, Hagen ferret, silver
mitt, 7th); Piccolo (female, sable, 8th); Qannik (male, silver mitt, 9th).

Lorraine Tremblay
Webmistress of Mustela Canada | Webmestre de Mustela Francia
http://www.storm.ca/~ferret
Pour joindre la Liste furets 'crire' : [log in to unmask]