From:
Paul & Maryi Mauney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:42:10 -0600
Hello Fellow Ferret Lovers,

It has been ages since I have posted here.  We were in TX and have
recently been stationed to Ft. Campbell, KY.  I don't know how many
remember about the loss of my precious Sable and the huge battle that
ensued with Petco.  ( That we won, by the way) :-)

Anyway, to make a long story short, I now have 6 lovely ferrets!  They
are the most precious animals in the world.  They have been cooped up for
some time now because of the move but, have been with us every step of
the journey.  They have had time out but, nothing like they are used to.
They are handling it well.  Better than Mommy is anyway.  One of my babies
always lets me know she is not as happy as she was by throwing poop out of
her cage and on to my carpet along with most of the litter.  Good thing I
clean their litter boxes and my carpet daily.  lol Oh.... You have to love
them!!  They are starting to get their time out now that we finally have a
home and are unpacked.

I am trying to find out if there are any ferret activities in the area.
Anywhere in Christian County, KY or Montgomery County, TN.  If anyone
knows of any, please let me know.

Take care all and have great day!

Maryi and the Fuzzy 6...formally known as the Fuzzy Four