Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 16:49:08 -0700
Kind thoughts to all those with sick, missing or angled kids-

Hmmm, Roger mumbled something about that cute chop chop thing his fur
child does while laying on his back.  I too have experienced this.  It
is very quick and with great force.  I only see it "right before" the
syringe of medicine goes flying thru the air and smacks the wall!  *LOL*

BABY: Take that mom, I don't need no stinkin' meds!

MOM: Okay Baby, time to get wrapped in the towel again, this is the
"goodstuff"

BABY:Yeah, when pigs fly!

Take care, Mary Jo