From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 1996 22:53:54 -0500
First of all, yes, I checked the FAQ...
Amelia has developed those tail blackheads, along with hair loss and that
orange wax.  The FAQ said that a vet could recommend a mild benzoil peroxide
solution for this problem.  My problem is that walking in my vet's door will
cost me, and I don't have much to spare right now.  Amelia is quite young
(under 2) and healthy, so I really don't think that adrenal glands are a
possiblity.  If anybody feels comfortable with doing this, could somebody
please recommend to me a mild benzoil peroxide solution?  Can I just water
down a human version?  Poor Amelia is starting to look pretty ratty.  Does
anyone know why this would happen anyway?

Condolences to all those who are having hard times, fuzzy or otherwise.  An
especial thought goes out to Paw Paw, because Cully and Amelia know that all
those mooses they forgot to take home were probably not a pretty sight the
morning after and appreciate his taking care of them, and also to Mee Maw--
it's scary to see things happen to those you want to take care of.

Fuzzy hugs to all--
Regina