From:
Barbkitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 1995 10:20:45 -0500
What is the largest or most interesting thing you ferret has ever
carried off?

Well, one of Seymour's favorite treasures is my husband's capo(sp?), which
is a little gadget you put on the neck of your guitar to change the key.
Everytime the capo is on the floor, Seymour immediately grabs it and puts it
in it's proper place (under the couch).  Well, once Tony left his guitar on
the floor with the capo still attatched the neck.  Seymour saw it and tried
to pull it off, but it was too tight.  Undaunted, Seymour sank his teeth
into the capo, and dragged THE ENTIRE GUITAR across the room!  Of course, he
couldn't fit it under the couch, but I have a feeling he would've tried all
day if I hadn't taken it from him.  It was just about the funniest thing I
ever saw!  I took the coveted treasure off the neck of the guitar and let
him 'put it away'.  What a crazy little fuzzy I've got!

The 'Spoiled Ferret List' was so funny!  I can't make up my mind which to
vote on, they were all so good!

         --Barbara, Seymour("My capo! Mine!"), Psycho("catnip, catnip,
                                                       I need my fix!")

|              your name here                                         |