From:
Alan Kemp u <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 11:17:46 -0400
Hello FMLers,
    I have been reading all of the fabulous letters which everyone has been
sending in for the past week.  As you have probably already guessed I am a
new subsciber to the FML.

    I am the proud father of a year old silver ferret by the name of Ruban.
He is naturally the best pet that I have ever owned, very playful, and to
date very healthy.

    I am also expecting a second male ferret.  He is a sable and 6-8 weeks
old.  My girlfriend and I are purchasing him from a local pet store.  We
have already named him Abott.(who knows why she wanted to name him that?)
He is going to cost us $199.95 plus tax, which in Ontario will end up
costing $229.98.  That works out to be about $30 American when you work out
the exchange rate(seems to be anyway).PS neutered and descented.

    One quick question for anyone to respond to.  Is it unhealthy for a 6-8
week kit to be sold already neutered and descented?  A lady at a shelter
for ferrets an hour away seemed to think so when we talked to her.

    I was also going to ask about the "defecating in the wrong corner
syndrome " because to date nothing, absolutely nothing, has worked.  I have
tried the bleach cleaning, the towel laying, waterbottle spraying, and the
cage size reduction trick and nothing has worked.  Just read about the
pepper in the corner idea so I think I will try that next.  Will keep
everyone posted.

until we read again,

Alan, Peggy and their 2 sons Ruban and Abott?

by the way for the mexican ferret fellow, I am 20 and my girlfriend is 19.