Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 11:27:08 -0800
I want to send major thanks and big ferret hugs to Marshall Pet Products
and [log in to unmask]  Marshall sent a nice box of wonderful
products for the furkids and thndrsprincess sent us a big box of hammies
and sleep sacks.  Probably more than they could ever use, so if anyone
else is in need, I'd be happy to share!  Both of these goody boxes came on
the same day.  I walked onto my porch thinking, I didn't order anything?!!
and here were these wonderful gifts from the heart.  It was like Christmas
in March and I can't thank you wonderful folks enough.  All of da fuzzies
say tank you for da cool stuff.

Kim
Somethin Up My Sleeve (Ferrets That Is) Rescue & Respit
Autumn, Boo, Mr. & Mrs. Jasper Moulder, Tucker, Sweet Pea, Tip, Elsie,
Sam, Hannah, Stacie, Frankie, Taz, Cotton Tarantella Dancing Vampirella,
and Topper McNabb., Snapshot the dog and Maggie May the momma to be kitty.