From:
Power & Motoryacht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 10:34:05 -0500
Happy Holidays to all FMLers and their fuzzy babies.  Prayers to all that
are sick are have lost a one of their dear babies.

I just wanted to make any people in our area aware that the meeting we
usually have the 3rd Tues. of each month is going to be Dec. 14 at 7 pm,
the 2nd Tues. just for this month.  We don't want the meeting to conflict
with holiday plans.

It's going to be a holiday theme.  Bring a snack if you can.  We are going
to have sort of a grab bag for the ferrets, bring a wrapped gift for a
ferret (anything--treats, blankies, stuff for a medical supply) and
everybody will go home with a treat for their babies.  I have some goodies
you can purchase at the house from For Ferrets Only such as hammocks, treat
boxes, etc.  for those that can't make it to the store in time.

We will raffle one prize, a member is donating a basket full of ferret
goodies.  It should be pretty cool.

We look forward to seeing everyone there.

Dona in S. Florida
Please feel free to e-mail me personally at [log in to unmask] or phone me at
954-784-5643.