From:
Diane Kolomijez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2009 05:37:38 -0800
For quite some time, I have not posted much to any forums I belong to.
But I do read the FML daily.

I was appalled at the advice given by Ed Lipinski regarding biting
ferrets. All I could think while I was reading that nonsense was...
"are you friggin crazy?"

IF this was humor, please save your ridiculous humor for those who find
it entertaining. (Maybe there are other sites and forums that you can
participate in. Do a google search, perhaps on *idiots humor*) And
especially, when a ferret owner (novice or not) seriously needs advice
about an issue or problem, he/she isn't looking for jokes by some
ignoramus. They are seeking serious, intelligent thoughts and solutions
to problems they are experiencing.

Ferrets that bite need to be treated with patience, love and
compassion.