From:
Kim Neel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:09:30 -0400
I went to a ferret show in Maryland back in October 2004.  I bought LOTS
of things there, but had to decide against the purchase of other items
since I was on my way to Rocky's Oktoberfest and knew I would be spending
lots of money there for raffles.  Anyway, at the show, there was a table
that had several bumper stickers.  If the person that sells this one is
on this list and still has some for sale.....I'm very interested.  The
bumpersticker had the pic of a yawning ferret(teeth gallore) and the
caption was "You touch a' my car, I bite a' you face".  It was soooo
cute and I wish I'd have bought it back then.  If someone can help me out
email me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks so much!

Kim