From:
Rose German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 09:40:50 -0500
We have many beautiful, colorful Holiday and non-holiday bedding sets
listed on Ebay (seller- 1rosebob) that you and your Fuzzies will love.

Rose has been Handcrafting bedding in a PET FREE BUILDING since 2001 to
help support a home full of former Rescued Ferrets and the quality is
unbeatable and the prices are unbelievably low for the superior work.
Her Ebay feedback exclaims TRUE honest feedback from all over the
world(not just a few close friends) as to her works and all bedding is
machine wash & dry and long lasting.  We are self supporting and donate
regularly to Raffles to aid causes, Shelters and other People in need of
bedding.  We love to share our bedding as we can.  She takes Custom
orders on a regular basis also.  Check out Our Awesome Bedding today.
You will be glad you did!!

Thank you,
Bob (the other half)
http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding