From:
James Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 00:05:34 EDT
Hello Everybody,
I have been looking into getting a Ferret or two for about two weeks now.
I haven't been able to get one because the apartment complex I am in does
not allow them.  So I am looking for a new apt.  I found one I realy liked
(Noble Park Apts.) but they didn't allow any caged rodents or reptiles,
and when I explained to them that a ferret is neither of the two they said
they clasify them as a rodent anyway.  But they allow pets up to 70lbs
though.

Sounds really stupid to me, so if you live in Columbus,OH never go to
these people because they stink.  If anybody wants to let them know how
stupid that is, here is the e-mail address to do so
([log in to unmask]).  I have already e-mailed them told them
what I thought about them and there pet rule, so if you disagree to
please e-mail them if you live in Cols, OH or not.

Also if anybody around the area of georgesville rd.  knows where any
ferret friendly apts.  are, with a price range of $645.00 and lower for
2bdrm-2bath or 1bath in the same area please let me know.  My e-mail is
[log in to unmask]  Thanks Everybody!!!!!!!

James Galloway