From:
Tysa Jayne Kihn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 18:13:56 -0800
I have been trying unsuccessfully for nearly a year to get two ferrets.
These 2 had an owner who loved them, fed them, and watered them.  He even
gave them treats, but they spent 90% of their lives locked in a little
cage.  (small 2 story black ones that petco sells)  Well we are now the
proud owners of ChiChi and Spud.  The owner lived in the same house as my
friend and she finally mentioned us and the ferrets, and he said that we
could have them because they needed someone who could spend more time with
them.  To add to the blessing they get along with Ashley Lynn.  Princess
Ashley Lynn who hates all ferrets because they are below her!  Now they are
out all night with her and sleeping all day in a cage with her.  ChiChi,
who is by far more dominant than Spud, gets into squabbles with Ashley.
Ashley likes to pick on Spud who could be her darker twin!  All in all
the 3 girls are playing great together.

Ok Now the Question:
What should you do for a ferret that has a cold?  I had one, the hubbies
coming down with one, and to add to that Spud was sneezing when we picked
the girls up to bring them home.  Now I've got sneezing across the board.
I'm hoping not to have 9 sick ferrets, but what should I do for them if
they do all have colds?

Please respond to my email address, between work, school, and ferrets I
don't always get to read the list

Thanks
Tysa, Dana, and the Havoc Wreaking Weasies