From:
Liberty Luciano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 10:37:37 PST
I would like thank you all for taking the time to answer my questions about
the new additions to my family.  (Mayhem and Havoc) I can't express to you
the comfort I take in knowing that there are people like all of you to turn
to when I have questions about my little guys.

A big thank you to you BIG for all the work you put into the FML.

On another note, I was reading about the hairball stories and was wondering
if Havoc might have this problem.  He tend to make almost choking like
sounds when he is eating and then spits out his half chewed food and then
finishes eating the same piece.  Could it be that he has hairballs and has
a hard time swallowing his food?  (If I have forgotten to mention it before
in my other message they are both 19 weeks old now)

I look forward to hearing from you all again soon.

Lib.... wouldn't they just love ANOTHER new toy!
Mayhem... I am waiting for you to entertain me
Havoc.... Just one more snack PLEASE!!!!