Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 21:38:36 -0500
Dears Mommy Robin
I has to check de Boss's big book of ferrets.  Dere dey were wit dere
Daddy in de midst of de Party ferrets-de wild children aka blackfoots
ferrets and de polecats.  Why ever do dese guys wanna parks demselves
close to all dat loud goings on never fails to amazes me.  Well I fwew
over dere to check and sures enough when I knocks on dere doors Daddy
Ferret cames to gweet me.  I tells him my mission to checks on Squeakers
and Little Man as dere Mommy Robin wants to know hows dey doing.  Well
he says when dey came across de bwidge he was dere wit Sandee and Mully
to meet dem.  He says he sures never tought dey would comes so soon.
But when dey gots here dey said dey had misses Daddy so muchs dey had to
come to hims.  Squeakers and Little Man tumbles out of dere hammies when
hearing our dooks and squeaks.  Yous sure is right, Squeaker squeaks
instead of dooking.  Dey wants to know how Mommy was up to and were sads
to hear she is still missing dem.  Dey said dey have ever so much fun.
Tubes, flowers and mudstomps and dancing-Squeakers says hes de best war
dancers dere is.  Ok all had to put on a performance of war dancing to a
Mick Jaggers tape--wowsie dey was good-bouncing off walls and forwards
and backs all over de pwace.  Wores me out just watching.  Dey invited me
to join in, what could I do, but joins in.  We dances de day away.  I was
pooped.  Daddy was just like dem-all dances greats.  Dey were signed up
to go on my tour to ermine country in two days and was really looking
forward to it since I have lives wit de ermines.  I tells dem to be sure
to bundle ups as it is so cold dere.  I checks my list for de tour and
dere are 40 going wit me.  Wowsie am I goings to have my hands full,
luckily-- Isabel and de nine kits are going wit me to corral de cwowd.
What a week dat will be.  I tells dem about de raw fwozen fish we cans
eat and how good it really is.  So dey are all looking forwards to dat.
Dey invites me to go to de mud stomp but to be honest I can barely moves
my legs from all dat dancing so I begs off.  We wents out to one of de
reflecting pools and saw Mommy Robin and dey wanted Mommy to know dey
would be sures to slides down a comet's tail when dey got back to whisper
dooks of dere twip.  So it was wit a happy heart I twots back home--just
too tired to fly home.  I fact I was dragging my tail behinds me--luckily
Isabel borrowed a motorcycle and dwaped me over de bars to haul me homes.
I fell asleep instantly

Take care and loves and dooks
Ms SaraFerret