From:
Reg & Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 06:55:46 +0900
Hi to all!  Haven't written in awhile, but a couple posts caught my eye
today.  We had trouble getting our ferrets to take meds to.  If you are
lucky enough to have a compounding pharmacy nearby it is possible that
they may be able to make a mixture that your ferret will like.  We had
this done with prednisone and it worked WONDERFULLY!  Lapped it up like
a treat.  Otherwise the only other thing we tried was using a syringe to
get it down quickly and then gave a treat right after.  Good luck!

All the best to you and your fuzzies!