From:
Michael Bostrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 1996 22:52:25 -0600
Hello Fellow Ferret People,

I have an idea that could promote world peace and fix alot of the problems
in the world.  Being ferret people, you all know what it is like when you
meet another ferret owned.  You could talk for hours about the fuzzy freaks.
You end up getting along as if you had known each other for years.  I
propose that we give a ferret or two(or three or four) to every major world
leader as a pet.  Then at the next big peace summit, they will start talking
about their ferrets.  By the time the summit is over, all the big leaders
will be the best of freinds.  Countries will get along with each other, wars
will end, hunger will no longer be an issue, love and harmony will prevail,
and most importantly, there will be no more FFZs.  You thought you had a
cute, fuzzy pet.  Wrong.  You have an animal that could have global
ramifications.  Remember that the next time your ferts miss their litter
box, or steal your socks, or bite your toes, or dump your pop all over your
keyboard.  Go easy on them, 'cuz they are our future!

Mike and his Fuzzy Peace Patrol:

Insanity, Mr. Lugnut Chains, Disturbance, Ricochet, Indecision, and Dickens