From:
Teresa SCOTT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 22:01:17 +0000
I donate every year to a needy ferret or 2 or 3 or 4..

I do NOT do it to get a "thank-you".  Or "Congrats you are a great
person." I DO IT FOR THE FERRET!  As the ferret cannot type or pick up a
pen and write..  I DO NOT expect a thank you.  I know my life gets crazy
at this time of year.  I assume that when you are running a shelter it is
wacko!

Are you donating for the needy ferret or for yourself??

Maybe you should send gifts anon like you did this post, then you will
not expect a thank you..

Pat yourself on the back, give yourself thanks.  You did a wonderful
thing!  But expectation may lead to a let down..

Teresa in AZ with 5 skinkids and 9 furkids.