From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 11:11:11 -0500
>From:    Jenny Swander <[log in to unmask]>
>I looked for Zoie, there she was by the couch minus the harness.  I
>thought where would I find it, then Sebastion came out from under the
>couch and he had something on!  It was the missing harness!  Only thing
>wrong with this picture was I hadn't put the harness on Sebastion!!  All I
>can figure out was Zoie scraped it off and Sebastion came along to see the
>bell on the harness and stuck his body through it in the process.  Only
>thing he had gotten wrong was he put the harness on upside down with the
>bell underneath him.  I was amazed, for a minute there I doubted who I had
>actually put it on, but my mother had seen me put it on Zoie too in the
>first place so I wasn't losing my mind after all!

Interesting.  I had a similar occurance a few months ago.  Booger is my
free run ferret and he wears a collar with a bell and his ID tag.  The
collar is just a piece of round stretchy cord that I bought at the sewing
center in Wal-Mart.  Well, now and then he manages to get it caught on
something and pull it off, then we have to hunt it up.  One morning he
showed up without it so we began looking for it.  Pretty soon we heard his
bell ringing.  That confused us until Miss Bonnie came trotting out with
Booger's collar on her neck.  We have no idea how they pulled that off.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if the family business requires a lookout...