From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 1994 16:18:04 -0500
Nice article about the White Plains Ferret Fiesta on p.B7 of Monday Nov.14's
New York Times.  The heading is "Step Aside Spot, Ferrets Are Ready to Be Top
Dog" and the subhead reads: "How to treat a ferret? First, buy the little
fellow a hammock..."  Also, has anyone seen the video "Ferrets Unmasked"?

Yuki--I know just what you mean about those teenagers. The other day I found
Norman *on* the kitchen counter. And the other night I awoke to a loud crash
and found the entire contents of my (loosely balanced) drawing table on the
living room floor, with Ralph looking up at me saying, "What?"  Good thing they
don't know where the car keys are (yet...)

--Cinderella, Norm & Ralph's mom