From:
Rose German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 22:06:34 -0400
Thank all of you who took the time and made the effort to bid on the
Bedding Auction which raised a total of $141.39 -Our donation to CSI/ADV
Research Fund will be forewarded to CSI.  .

We would like to especially thank Frances Lester for her generous high
bid!!  Your beautiful bedding set (paid immediately) will be shipped
Monday!

Thanks again and keep your eyes out for our next Holiday Set Auction to
again Benefit CSI/ADV Research!

Rose German
To visit Our website: www.littlefeetferretbedding.com/