From:
Rick Mooney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 1994 16:53:40 -40975532
Lee,
I recieved your copy of "Ferret News" as promised today, thank you.
I will send you a copy of the West Australian Ferret and Ferreting
Society Newsletter as soon as I get this months. Could you please
email me your userid again as I lost some files due to dodgy discs
I had downloaded a lot of stuff onto.
Brenda,
Nice to hear from someone from another country joining in, If you havent
read I live in Australia so its nice to see some one who is not from the
North American continent! (no offence intended guys!) I am also interested
in your enquiries re a snail mail address for ferret products like stuffed
ferrets (sounds terrible!), I would go further tho' and ask could someone
on our behalf how we should go about ordering the products, i.e. could
we use our Visa or Mastercards, or $U.S. money orders etc and what would
be the cost including postage and handling landed in our countries?
O.K. thats all for now as it is 105 degrees F (39 C, Brenda) today
and I need another beer and Fi-Fi needs another shower!
Hi to all on the ferrnet,
Rick, MIchelle, Fi-Fi and Tess