From:
"~*Jules*~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 12:52:32 -0400
Hey, it's me again!  I just wanted to say thank you to all who replied
to my frozen mice inquery!  I got a lot of great reponses..  but
unfortunately... I'm going to have to do some weaseling of my own to get
frozen mice and such past my dad..  (and my mom if..  god help me..  she
ever found out)... heh..  but we'll see what happens... I do have one
more question tho..  well two..  but one is off topic.  How do you get
your fuzzies to try all the new foods and such?  I tried to give them
some raw egg and such... they didn't want anything to do with it..  even
with their favorite treats mixed it!... A mouse might go over better
with Julliet, who tries to eat the rabbits at my store (much to one poor
bunnie who just wanted to be petted and mine own dismay!)... but yea..
any tips on getting them to try new cuisine?

Also, my romeo... digs like a fiend.. or maybe just a ferret :-)..  in
his food dish, I've even changed to a lipped food dish..  and he still
does it!  Julliet is not thrilled about having her food flung onto the
shelf for her to eat!  and I can't afford to have them waste so much
food!  I'll be getting a new cage soon, which the shelves will be wire..
with..  what ever i choose to cover them with..  and I don't know how
easy it will be to clean them, so any tips are greatly appreciated!!!

- Jools (i have many spellings)
+Romeo Ashkevron & Julliet Rethwellan