From:
Pie O' Pah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2011 18:42:43 -0400
Dear Kristen & Phyllis

As with all of these greetings over the past few months, apologies are
given for how long it has taken for them to be greeted. That is not to
say they did not arrive as scheduled, only that we have been swamped
with scrolls and being we have two greeters on leave, well one fuzzit
can manage only so much. So, I'm so very sorry for the wait, and hope
you will understand why.

Hobbes had come to my cottage a few weeks ago, armed with two full bags
of scrolls. He was kind enough to stay and help me get them in order,
so I can work my way from the oldest of greetings to the newest and
when I came to Frito's scroll, Hobbes handed me Skittles. Greta's and
Pixie's scroll's as well. So I made the decision to greet them all at
the same time, that way you would both know that they had all arrived
and are safe and healthy and happy.

When we leave from you, we don't always arrive immediately after
leaving, instead there is this "walk" we take - I guess you could say
it is much like our own "Walk of Fame". We see our first day of life,
our fuzzit mom, and then moving on to our forever homes, and of course
all of the best memories we have of you and of all of those who were a
apart of our lives. It's a magical journey and one that sometimes we
can get lost in because we are still very much tied to earthly lives
and are unwilling to let go and move on. In Frito's case, I believed
she knew that Skittles would be following and so she remained in the
betwixt and between so that she and Skittles could share this journey
together. It would be the same for Gretta and Pixie, sisters through
and through and there for each other no matter what!

As they journeyed Hobbes helped me find Snickers, Sparky and Rascal so
that the five of us could be there when Skittles, Frito, Gretta and
Pixie arrived.

Along the way we gathered up autumn leaves and made lei's from them,
one for everyone. Then we picked up a few firefly lanterns and when
we got to the Bridge we began decorating it with them. It looked so
dreamy and magical and was made even more special was the appearance
of hundreds of butterflies and dragonflies. They where everywhere and
landed on the trees surround the Bridge and made it appear as if it
were an Autumnal Christmas. The Bridge appeared, and it was also
covered in beautiful fiery reds, brilliant oranges and golden yellow
leaves, and paw in paw Skittles and Frito and Greta and Pixie arrived.
They all had huge smiles on their faces and seemed to be in their own
little worlds until they saw Snickers, Rascal and Sparky. Then it
turned into a huge fuzzit pile of dooking, welcoming war dancing and
loads of love. Normally I will in in and be apart of the fun, but for
me, at least this time, I stood back and enjoyed the reunion on the
sidelines and did so with a huge smile on my face.

I may have been greeting for a few years, but I never-ever tire of
seeing fuzzits being reunited here at the Bridge. There is so much love
to be seen and felt that for the rest of the day that I feel like I am
floating in mid-air and don't ever want to come back down, and who
wouldn't?

Your babies are here, all four of them, and they are whole again, and
missing you, but they also will be looking after you until it is your
time to take your special journey here!

In Love & In Comfort,

Pie O' Pah