From:
Richard James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 May 1996 05:06:22 UT
Regina,

I thought I was the only one who used the plastic place mats (mine have
dinosaurs on them).  Yes they make things easier to clean but I go one step
further because I'm basically lazy, I put newspaper on top of the place mat,
or place mats under the newspaper in the corners they insistently use
without a litter box, so I can roll up the offensive stuff and toss it out
(got tired of cleaning the carpet and didn't really want to wipe the stuff
off of the place mat either, newspapers are actually good for something)!
Now if I could just teach them to climb up and use the toilet, na they would
probably think it was a swimming pool so I guess I'll just keep the lid
closed, heck they don't even use the litter box 1/2 of the time, but I keep
thinking if a cat can learn, my fuzzies are much smarter - hey they learned
from watching TV how to unroll the toilet paper from the roll.

I figure it's either stubbornness or the FLO.  I have a pass word protect on
my computer and I won't type it in if any of the fuzzies are around just in
case, why take chances, right?

Judith,

Loved your  Weasel They-Need-To-Remember-To-Laugh-Dance, ROTFL!!!!!!

Vicky