From:
Brian Grossman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 23:26:16 -0400
I have a ferret ( Presley ) who is about 5 mos. old.  Every couple of days
when he is sleeping, he screams.  It sounds like a loud squeaky toy for a
dog.  I asked my vet if she had ever heard of this and was told that ferrets
often make small squeaks in their sleep but she had never heard of anything
that loud.  It seems to correspond with S.N.D.  , but other than that... If
anybody knows anything about this, please let me know.

Thanks!
Ann & Presley