Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:28:06 -0500
My hubby played with our ferret web site this weekend and it looks really
great!  We have 12 ferrets and each has a page.  Britney's page isn't
working but the rest are.  If you want to see ferret pics take a look.
http://www.hlrconnect.com/ferrets/index.html

Also we had surgery on Murray and Snickers.  Snickers is doing great but
poor Murray isn't.  Both had both adrenal glands removed but Murray had
to have some of his liver removed too.  We now have him on Florinef and
Pred.  Please keep him in your prayers.  He has gotten so thin.  Our
hearts are with those sick or lost.

Lydia and the Ferret_R_Gang
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Smokey, Trooper,
Sassy, Murray, Woozel, Tubby, Duncan, Britney, Angel