Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2011 21:56:50 -0400
I wanted to thank everyone who have purchased raffle tickets! No matter
how small every $1 counts!!!

I wanted to remind everyone that when they paypal Claudia the money
please list it as a donation not raffle. Paypal will shut Oxford
Ferret Rescue's paypal account down. After you send your money just
email Angie and she will put your tickets on your selected items.

Here is the link that gives you all the information you will need
to purchase raffle tickets. Let me know if you need any further
information or you can email Angie at: [log in to unmask]

<http://thelazyhammock.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=sheltersrescues&thread=10555&page=1#122489>

As always thank you for your continued support in the hard times
because what would we do without our ferret shelters!!!

Lisa Vible
Oxford Ferret Rescue Volunteer
AFA Education Director