From:
Sharon McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 11:31:40 -0400
I would like to thank all the wonderful FML people who sent me letters,
Cards, Stories and all kinds of nice words about Woobie's passing.  I also
want to thank the 2 most wonderful people I know..  Ivonne DeCarlo for
helping me keep Woobie alive for as long as I could and for saving his life
more than once.  You will never know how grateful I am that you were here
for me any hour of the day and even took Woobie into your home for 3 days
to care for him around the clock.  You are truly a wonderful person.  My
other person is Vicki Henderson.  I love you Girl..  I have never met you
or seen you face to face but we have shared alot in the 3 or so years that
I know you..  You got me through a really tough afternoon and I thank you
so much for being there for me!!

As for the rest of my little crew..  Princess and Crystal seem to be fine
but Mystic seems a little depressed since Woobie is gone.  I have been
watching her closely.  As for me..  I still can't even think of my baby for
a minute without the tears strating to flow.  Ferret Playtime is just not
the same, waking up in the morning and going to the cage to say good
morning is just not the same.  He was a special little boy and it will take
a very long time to get over his passing.  I feel like a little light went
out of my life with him.  Give extra Kisses and Hugs to all your special
babies for me..  I've been doing the same to mine and I think they're
getting kind of fed up with it ..hehe Take Care..

Rgds
Sharon McLaughlin, Princess, Mystic and Crystal
Missing Woobie more than words can say