From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 1996 08:21:40 -0500
I have to agree with Linda on this - this story bothered me so much
yesterday that I told everyone I spoke to about it and cried each time I
told the story.

I just can't imagine how someone could be so cruel as to do something so
horrible and disgusting as this.  With all the cruel stuff I've seen from
working at an animal hospital, this is the worst.

I hope this little guy makes it and I'm sure he will never know abuse or
unkindness ever again, but will be loved and cared for for the rest of his
sweet little life.  Our prayers are with him.

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA
Rochester, NY