From:
Bill and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 13:02:18 -0700
My 2 cents worth here..... I'm a smoker with 12 ferrets.  Do I expose my
babies to smoke ?  No.  I do not smoke in our home.  Period.  If I'm in
need of a fix, I remove myself to the outdoors.

After cleaning the walls of our home that we sold in 1988, I made the
decision to never smoke in our home again.  (That was pre-ferret time.)
Smoke doesn't always rise.  It goes everywhere.  So, Death Adder, next
time ya light up, watch the smoke.  It rises, swirls, and gently drifts
downward.  It's not that hard to go outside to smoke, and if second hand
smoke MIGHT impact your babies...aren't they worth the effort?  It's a
small sacrifice for ones so precious.  Yes, you will get rained on,
snowed on, and learn to light up in gale force winds.  Kinda makes for
really wanting a cigarette rather than just force of HABIT!!

Michelle, Xena, Ellie, Snowflake, Sunshine, Leaper, Fang, Ugsedi,
Wolfgang, Costello, Matt,Zorro and Cuddles
For-ever in our hearts: Freddie, Arnie, Evie, and Maggie