From:
aryiella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2014 04:49:01 -0400
This is Callie's mom!!! (well her last earthly one, I don't know how
many she had before me)

I don't always read the FML, just scan the subject lines...and of
course I saw Callie's name and just figured there was another beloved
fuzzy with the same name that had just passed, because my Callie passed
on 6/11/12 - over 2 years ago. So it couldn't be, but then I kept
reading and saw Coco & Casanova's names and I knew it was my babies! I
mean, what are the odds someone else had 3 with those names too????

My heart jumped with happiness and a tinge of sadness reading about my
babies' little adventures upstairs. I really am SOOOO surprised! It's
like they were thinking of me tonight!! <3

The poor Bridge staff must really be swamped because 3 more have
crossed over since Callie. The original 4 were Casanova (~3/17/11),
Coco (~5/12/12), Callie (~6/11/12), and Clementine (~11/15/12). My now
ex-bf got them from a woman on CL in Dec 2010 who was dying of cancer
and had to rehome all her pets - she had rescued them from different
places. My ex quickly decided they were too much for him to handle,
so I took them...they were all about 4yrs old already and he couldn't
afford the vet. Casanova was blind and adrenal. Callie was almost
bald/adrenal. Coco was ok and so was Clementine except for one bad eye.
I lost Casanova fairly quickly to the adrenal :( I eventually lost Coco
to lymphoma and Callie to adrenal, but the implants helped for a while.
I lost Clementine to a stroke-like event the vet said was probably a
complication of insulinoma we were treating her for.

It's funny...Coco and Clementine were "in love", like bf/gf :) Callie
loved everyone and so did Casanova...it took us a while to realize he
was blind because he hid it so well.

After the original four, I got two more in between who also passed
on...Mixie (~6/23/12) and Fuzzy (~11/1/12). I'm down to my last ferret,
Tesla. I got him so Clementine wouldn't be lonely. Tesla was advertised
as having to be an "only" fert, but I knew Clemmy would win him over
with her girlish charm. It took 2 weeks but she did :) She had him as
a cuddle buddy for 3 months before she had to leave us. Now it's just
Tesla. He is about 6 and doing well, but getting him a des implant in a
couple weeks as a preventative. He's such a sweet boy too. After that,
no more ferrets. I love them but I need to have less pets...I also have
a dog and 2 cats.

I just wanted to tell you a little bit about their lives while here on
earth and to say I miss them all terribly, along with some dogs and
cats too!

Til we meet again my sweet babies. I love you so much xoxoxo.

~Holly & kids Tesla, Hershey, Moo & Bindi