From:
Amy Goldman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 1996 11:38:26 -0400
>Finally, Jasmine also developed a weird habit of rubbing her behind on the
>carpet/floors AFTER she's used the litter box... as if the floor were toilet
>paper or something!

Thor does the very same thing...except that he doesn't even use a litter
box, he goes on newspaper.  (Still refusing to use the box, no matter what I
do!) And he is a big guy, so when he pees, he PEES.  The result of which is
that he manages to drag his butt through the pee, and all over the floor and
his underside.  Sigh.  I've taken to catching him right afterwards when I
can and cleaning him up (and then the floor).  Hasn't seemed to irritate him
at all though.  (It irritates me having to constantly wash/clean the floors
because he gets pee all over!  :^) )

Odin doesn't do this - he's pretty neat about it.  If he drags his butt, he
does it away from where he went!

Don't know if it's because Thor was a late neuter and Odin wasn't or what...
which of course wouldn't explain Jasmine's behavior at all!

Amy (with Thor and Odin)
---
Amy Goldman
[log in to unmask] <-- work