Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 08:56:02 -0500
This morning, December 15th,2003, at 3:10 AM,as I cradled and kissed my
Princess,Ilost a very, very big chunk of my heart.  It's gone because my
most very precious, Princess Sue Pyron took it with her when she left.
Early this morning, as I rocked her to ease her tummmy pain, my Sweetest
of Hearts, my Princey pie left gently for the Bridge as she cradled her
head in my neck and lay across my heart.  She placed herself there just
before she left for the Bridge.  I could not possibly have a more gentle
good-bye, Actually, this was just what I had prayed for, that if she had
to leave, I wanted her to leave gently from my arms.

I knew her time was regretfully here.  Days ago, she began to whimper
when I moved her, then more, then more, until she was whimpering in her
sleep.  She was suffering from chronic diarrhea, Adrenal for the 2nd
time,& Insulinoma.  But she fought so hard.  she did okay for a tough old
girl.  She[s 8 1/2.  Princess had to be moved to a seperate home because
she was getting poo all over everyone in the big house.  Every morning I
would have to wash her off, but even that did not prevent an ulcer from
forming on her tail.  She'd have a visitor every couple of days, I felt
so bad for her, being all alone.  she usually slept with Nikki, she was
Princess' favorite sister.  I'd have to clean her up too in the morning
but that was okay, it made Princess happy.  Every single morning the
whole house(cage)had to be stripped and cleaned because poo was
everywhere.  It was not her fault, she was incontinent, It was not a
pain for me to clean her up and change the beds even with MY pain, but
I knew this couldn't go on much longer, even though greedy me, I would
have taken care of her like ths forever.

Three days ago, she started to refuse her Duck Soup that she LOVED, and
her hind end weakness had gotten worse.I couldn't let her suffer anymore.
So I was going to do what I SWORE I wouldn't do, I was going to take her
in to Dr. Sam tommorow., but I wanted so much for Princess to be in her
own home, with her family, but most especially with me.  I think she knew
how hard it would have been to take her in to Dr. Sam, so she left this
morning.  I told you she was sweet.  Thank you my Angel, my precious,
precious girl for giving me this gift of leaving from my arms.  I wanted
her to leave this earthly world with the dignity she has.and she did.
She has always lived up to her name,Princess.  Royally and Regally she
would keep an eye on everyone, for after all, ahe was THE PRINCESS.

My Miss Princess is survived by her 3 brothers, Sammy, Chance, and Storm.
And her 3 sisters, Nikki, Oscar, and Annie.

Sandee, I hope you know what a truly royal Princess you'll have with you.
Smokey, Bandit, Boots, Samantha, and teeny tiny Lucky will be waiting for
her to show her around her new Kingdom.

Princess, I did my very best to take care of you this last year with your
Insulinoma and Your Adrenal.  I wanted to have you here with me for so
much longer, but your pain would not allow that.  Finally you are at
peace.  Someday I will come and reclaim that very large part of my heart
you took with you when you left.  I will always, always love you.  Let me
know once in a while how you're doing.  You have always been my Princess,
and now you are too, my Angel.

Love Mommie (Do not applaud my strength in writing this, I took 2
tranquilers and I still can't see through the tears as Princess lies
on my lap, finally at peace, finally pain-free)

                   *P R I N C E S S * S U E * P Y R O N*

                    *MAY 1st 1995* - *DECEMBER 15 2003*