Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 19:38:28 -0700
Hi all

Sorry for da delay on one of some of these.  I been having a little
problem finding stuff on my puter.  It is in there somewhere if I can
remember where I put it and had trouble locating one.

A little girl named Tasha came in.  I gave her da tour of da place and
showed her all da sights and attractions.  She had to have a bite to eat
so headed over to da Babyfood Balconey to get it.  Then she said she
wanted to try out her new wings and see how they worked.  I assigned her
an instructor and she waz soon soaring away.  I guess they worked good.
She had all da in-air stuff down pat and soared amd soared.  Da trouble
came when she tried to come down.  It waz not good and I thought I might
have to take her to da vet angel to get her nose straightened and grow da
fur back on her posterior.  But as it turned out we got everything da way
it waz supposed to be and she did eventually get a so so landing so I
think it will get better.  She said to send lots of luv along with kisses
and hugs to her mommy.

A little guy named Rascal came in later.  He waz met by Buster.  They
were happy to see each other and greeted each other warmly.  Then it waz
time to sit down and talk about da gossip and news at home.  They talked
for some time.  Then it waz time to head over to da Fruit Bar to get a
small snack.  Well actually it waz a big snack.  Then they headed off to
explore and see all da sights and attractions,.  They headed out to da
Fields to run through da grass and play chase and tag.  There waz a lot
of chase but not much tag as they liked to chase and forgot to tag.  They
seemed to have a real good time just running and running in da wide open
space.  They even managed to find a cheweasel or two which they ate right
then so they would not get away stuck in another little ones mouth.  He
said to send lots of luv and hugs and cuddles to hiz mommy.

A little guy named Slimmy came in.  He waz met by Luna who greeted him
warmly and there waz a lot of rolling around and play fighting.  Then
they sat down to talk and catch up on all da gossip and news from home.
They talked for some time.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da
sights and attractions.  I later seen them over at da Sock Steal Game
where they were both stealing socks.  They had quite a large pile and I
watched them carry them over to Dirt Mountain where they stashed them in
Luna's den.  They said they would enlarge it later but for now there waz
plenty of room in there for two.  He made sure hiz socks were stashed in
there good and safe though before he headed out to da Ferretone Flood to
lap up a lot of ferretone.  He said to send luv and kisses to hiz mommy.

A little guy named Casper came in later.  He waz met by Ruby.  I don't
think thye knew each other so I introduced them and made sure everybody
knew everybody.  Things were a little tense to start but soon warmed up.
Then it waz time to head out and explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  I later saw them over at da Tube Park where they were
running though da practice tubes and playing tag.  They ran and ran.
They seemed to be just running for da fun of it and not practicing for
anything.  They seemed to enjoy it a lot though.  He said he knows you
would have taken him if you could and dat he will see you a little later
when you get here.  He said it is a lot cooler here.  He said to send luv
and kisses to hiz new mommy.

I looked up Ozzie in my puter (and it took a while but I found it).  He
waz over at da Crazy Kars watching them go around da track.  He seemed
facinated with it.  He said he waz going to try it some time.  I told him
to go grab a car and go for it.  He said he has been watching home in da
Reflecting Pool a lot and perhaps you sensed it.  He said he is doing
well here and enjoys seeing what is going on at home.  He said not to
worry as he is doing very well.  He said he missed you and to send lots
of luv and kisses and cuddles your way.

I am off to find da hacker ferret to see if he can do something with this
puter.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee