From:
LaCier Vincent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 1995 17:43:18 -0800
I've been casually telling my wife about the funny antics I read about
everyone's ferrets on the list almost daily.  She's even starting to
giggle at some of them.  This past weekend she mentioned my desire for a
ferret to her mom and step-dad (who we may have as roommates - we want to
re-locate to the other side of the state).  They said that they also
loved ferrets, and would have one except for the fact that they can't
have any pets.  Now I have 2 accomplaces.  =)  I think that once we get
our own place over there that they will help immensly.  ;)

I'd also like to hear some sound bites from ferrets (dooking, chitter,
whatever) so my daughter will become familiar with them.

And our sympathies to all who have lost their dear friends this past
week.  I cannot imagine holding one as they died in my arms - I am not
that strong.  They are in my prayers.

**   LaCier A. Vincent   *    "Now I know nothing is trivial"    **
**       KC7GTJ          *                  The Crow             **
**     Seattle, Wa       *                                       **