From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 09:38:18 -0600
Yep, I'm here and ready to work on it.  O.K. who can take how many?
We'll work on transport too.  :-) I've got homes here in Kansas for a few
so that will help.

We visited Dorcus when she was here in Kansas.  Helped place 30 of the 54
she had at the time.  She kept them in a 9x11 room, not caged, and would
let them out occassionally to run the house.  She was licensed by the
state here in Kansas and the inspectors passed her each time.  Don't know
if they had any issues with her though.  The ferrets she received here in
Kansas are probably the ones that were confiscated.  They are shelter
ferrets, turned in from people who didn't want them anymore for whatever
reason, or found wandering.  They are just like your little ones and they
desperately need our help.

If I'm not mistaken, the Director of Wayside Waifs is the same person that
was at the Lawrence humane society shelter and she would just as soon kill
a ferret as look at it.

These little ones need our help!  So let's get started.

Bobbi - do you have a paypal account?  Could you post your information for
donations (mail, paypal) please?

For those of you that can help out by either opening your heart and home
to a couple of these little ones or by providing transporation, please
email me or call me in the evenings 1-785-456-8337.  I'm only on email
during the week day until Friday at 4:30 so weekends you'll need to call
me if you need to talk to me right away.  I do work on Saturdays but no
email there.

We need:
Homes for 40+ ferrets (at 2 ferrets per home that would be 20+ out of
3000+ subscribers)

Transporation to their new homes

Donations to Bobbi for the adoption fees

And Blessings, Positive Thoughts and Prayers that we can quickly bring in
the funds needed and transportation needed to place all of these little
ones into loving responsible homes with families of their own.

hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services
Please sign up to support our charity