From:
Weasle Queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 00:28:55 -0500
In June our case against the town of Phillipsburg was heard by Superior
Cout Judge Peter A. Bachsbaum.  The judge ruled that the town must
clarify the 2003 decision it made that prohibited us from running our
ferret rescue out of our home.Judge Bachsbaum said that the zoning board
failed to justify it's 3-2 desision.  He sent the matter back to our
town and encouraged them to come to a fair resolution to our dispute and
sugested that they come to a compromise with us.  He sugested that we
have a cap number that limmits the number of ferrets that we can have at
any one time.  The town authorized their lawyer to contact our lawyer
(William Strazza Esq.) to see if the judges order could be carried out.
The town's lawyer said he would report to the board in August.  We told
our lawyer that we would not except a cap number lower than 65 ferrets.
We still maintain that the 3 boar members that voted against us, based
their decision on personal opinion rather than the facts as we fit the
9 criteria for a Home Based Occupation.

Debi of the Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue

WEASLE QUEEN