From:
Marilyn Sev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 1995 22:38:44 -0500
Linda - you've got all the sympathy you want.  It has been two months now
since I had to have my little Spaz put to sleep, and I still cry almost
daily.  You are right - if we live to 100, it still will hurt.  I agree that
watching the vet put them to sleep was very painful.  All I can think of is
that Spaz was held in my arms, over my heart, with her head on my shoulder
when it was done, and she knew she was loved all her life.  She is also
buried in the backyard and I talk to her daily.  A saving thought is the
Rainbow Bridge poem and knowing we will meet again.  I know the rest of the
people on this list will agree - little ferrets are full of love and deserve
only the best.  Go ahead and cry - remember C-pi with love and know that she
loved you too.   [log in to unmask]