Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2008 03:31:05 GMT
One of our little boys died last week. The vet thinks it was his heart.
He was in our arms when he went. Sketchers, our other little one isn't
doing too well, he misses Vick. He's eating a little and finally
drinking again. He's been on ferrevite for a while to just a supplement
but doesn't even want it now. Before Vick died we had agreed to take in
2 other ferrets that needed a home in a hurry. Those 2 are brothers
(from the same litter) and cage mates about 1 1/2 years old. One of
them is deaf. We went forward with the plan to take them in. All is
fairly well with them other than they poop everywhere. We still have
Sketchers in his cage he shared with Vick. The other 2 have a huge cage
they came with. We didn't want to force them together even though 1
cage would be better. Yes they all get out everyday about 4-5 hours
each day. Sometimes longer.

Any suggestions on helping Sketchers feel better, getting the 2 new
guys to keep my carpet cleaner, and combine them together. They are
all sweet.

Thank you all.