Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2011 12:54:56 -0500
::Scratching my head:: Oh I'm so confutzeled! Baby fingers, Mike T, and
imaginary arguments oh my! So much to keep track of! I'm just a Wolfy.
I don't have the sharp wit that Alex has, the education of The Sukie
Creature, the dedication of Mr Big, or the heroism of so many rescuers
in the ferret community. So, I"ll have to force my confutzled ferret
loving self to stay focused as best as I can. Ferret. Yes. That always
helps! Ferret.

I had no contact with Miss Alexandra this past week about the Mike T
subject. We didn't know what each other posted at first. Ferret. I
reread the post in queston to make sure she didn't slip me any jabs
or if she went toe to toe in a debate with me I did so because it's
possible for me to have overlooked something. Normally, I do miss many
things. Including the fact that someone slipped a glow in the dark
rubber octopus in the tub of the room I was staying in at a Ferret
Forum. I never saw it. True story! But this time, I didn't miss a
beat. Ferret.

In fact, I "liked" her post because it informed me more about the
subject. I was really interested. I love anything that teaches me
something. I don't just like Alex, I respect her. Ferret.

I actually went to bed very uneasy, because I started to worry that
she would view my post as being narrow minded and as argumentative. I
stressed about the thought that others would perceive me as coming
down on her. I truly feared that this was overkill on my part. Yikes.
Ferret.

I felt compelled to reply to it because I feel so passionate about
little Robin, the ferret who wouldn't die, and the dreadful lack of
justice for her and her lost loved one. I was worried, that maybe
someone would miss my points and also that I"m not hateful of Mike T.
But I AM completely miffed, no pissed, at AP for exploiting a broken
individual and "honoring" someone I felt should never be, let alone
get a show on a channel who's primary purpose is for education and for
animal welfare. Someone with a past of animal neglect and violence
towards others. He seems to love his pigeons very much, but its ironic
to me that of "all" competitive animal sports, he chose one that is
highly shunned among most animal people because of its long, long
history of abuses. Normally, these birds aren't "pets". You wouldn't
throw a "pet" to the sky knowing the high risks that could lead to a
horrible death.

CRAP! I did it again. Preachy and repetitive creature, yes I can be.
Because this concerns such a COMPLEX individual a and controversial
practice, I'm not bringing it up or replying to it again here, not
even in jest. I've taken up too much of everyone's time again and
overstepped with a dear friend. I think Robin and her deceased friend's
story has been covered well here. Details can be obtained by those who
were actually there at the rescue and at the proceedings. This is your
forum, not mine. I'll just listen to what others have to say, and
quietly write my little letters to the sponsors and tv stations.
Ferret, ferret ferret!

I'm sorry to Miss A and those that I my find me harsh.

Wolfy
ps, I recorded his show, I will skim it for ad's soon and I'll
write down the sponsors. And if anyone would like the list, they
can write me.