From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2007 06:55:42 -0700
Hi everyone. Happy almost summer! Enjoying the Circadas?

I have a baby otter scene swimming on her back amoung the trees and
rocks and a waterfall I made that I think is beautiful.

I would like to donate it to help raise money for Kat.

I cannot get a pic online of it, but could ship it to someone holding
the raffle for Kat.

She has done so very much for all the shelters. Maybe folks new to the
FML do not know the number of ferrets over the years she has taken in
from various shelters, or the years of devotion to raising money for
the shelters.

She is one of the major fund raisers for the FML. And she is no rich
person monetarily. But she is wealthy of the gentlest heart. She is
the closest thing to a human angel that I can imagine.

If anyone on the FML might be interested in bidding on the otter scene,
I could mail it to those in charge if they could take pics of it.