From:
the bobster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 1998 01:20:48 -0700
Hi list

Hope all had a good TG

Brother Leon and aunt Jayee stayed till the half of the vikes' game.

The ferrets all behaved...Meeko (one of the two we adopted about two weeks
ago), Stole the show.  My brother gave him a small piece of turkey, he then
thought it was great sport to beg from everyone at the table.  This was
cute until he decided to bypass the middle man.  A quick climb up a guest's
leg to see for himself what was on the table caused some excitement.

All 5 decided to camp behind the TV.  I have no idea why that spot suddenly
became a ferret favorite.

We took Cuba back to the ferret shelter on Tuesday.  The monster Happy was
beating her up worse and worse....it had gotten so she would freak out and
hide if she saw any of the ferrets.

While I was at West Valley Wuzzles
(http://www.wuzzles.com/ferrets/),
they had a set of brothers that needed a home and they wanted to keep them
together.

So, took one back, brought home two.

Within an hour everyone was getting along good.  Buster and Mezzik already
sleep together.  They are both whites....Buster a dark-eyed white, Fezzik
an albino.  Both Marten and Fezzik are large with a skunk-like shape.

So we have 4 boys and one girl...Happy has wrestled with the new guys and
seems to have worked out who is who.  I don't know if wild ferrets
(Europe's polecats) have a head female or not, or it might have simply a
personality clash between Happy and Cuba.

We spent almost two weeks trying to get Happy and Cuba to co-exist but it
took only one day for the new two to share the condo.

Buster,Happy and Meeko have made their way back to the big condo.

The two new big boys Marten, and Fezzik are still behind the TV.

Well....almost 0130AM here...guess I'll get the new guys to bed.

bob